• Help files and manuals can only be read if you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in your computer.
* The Windows Driver Package (BemaSetup) contains:
- 32-bit API - the Application Program Interface mp2032.dll now includes a firmware upgrade function, which allows programmers to implement a firmware upgrade capability within customized applications. By using this function, an application can remotely upgrade the firmware of Bematech printers using the serial or USB interfaces. Please note that the products that currently have this capability are the KF-6580, KC-1800 and KB-1800 kiosk printers.
- Spooler Drivers - a new and more robust parallel interface device driver (bemapar.sys) has been developed, with increased compatibility with external, third party parallel interface cards and improved compliance with the Windows Driver Model (WDM).
- Spooler Driver Installer: the new Spooler Driver Installer adds new features for increased ease of use, such as easier serial baud rate selection and serial hardware handshake control as default.
- Test Application: our test application is provided as a test bed for developers end end users to quickly test the API and Spooler Driver installations. The new test application contains support to the newest API functions.
** The Linux Driver Package (BemaLinux) contains:
- Spooler Drivers (CUPS)
- API compatible with MP2032.dll
- Serial and Parallel interface communication modules
- Installation help file (PDF).